Enjoy the symmetry of Art Deco and the ornate detail of Cape Town’s Victorian heritage with splashes of urban African design and vivid teals and mustards accenting the contemporary neutral finishings.
From its state-of-the-art conferencing facilities and plush comfortable rooms to its relaxing pool deck and trendy new Glass Lounge venue, The Cape Milner is Cape Town’s meeting place, and meeting space, with personalised attentive staff offering an engaging experience.
Rest and recuperate in a space designed to offer complete comfort and relaxation. This boutique style hotel comprises 57 rooms including two suites and ten luxury rooms. The rooms have a lovely, spacious feel which has been achieved by using a neutral palette, with a play on texture and vibrant accents. The warm texture of the timber floors and paneling, are contrasted with the white duco units, mirror panels and crisp white bed linen. Taupe tones provide the perfect backdrop for the creative artwork of South African photographer Kyle Mijlos, taken during his travels throughout Africa. Silk cushions and chenille throws provide a splash of colour to the rooms.
Each room enjoys spectacular views of the beautiful Cape mountains, including that of the renowned Table Mountain, and offers en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, wireless internet connectivity, complimentary tea/coffee making facilities, remote control television, hairdryer and mini safe not to mention MNet and DSTV viewed on 32 inch LED flat screens in the bedroom and 40 inch LED flat screens in the suites and luxury rooms. Guests also have the added advantage of enjoying room service.
- 2 Executive Suites; King-size extra length bed, Lounge area and private balcony, Modern luxury en-suite bathrooms facilities, Revolving 40 inch LED flat screen, Air conditioning, Minibar, Safe, Hairdryer, Foot spa, Filter coffee machines.
- 10 Luxury Rooms; Luxury en-suite bathroom facilities, 40 inch LED flat screen, Minibar, Safe, Hairdryer, Air conditioning, Foot spa, Filter coffee machine, A workstation with laptop plug points is also available.
- 45 Standard Rooms; All rooms with en-suite bathroom facilities, 32 inch LED flat screen, Air Conditioning in all rooms, Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, Remote Control Television in all Rooms, Direct Dial Telephones, MNET / DSTV, Cots are available on request, Safes, Hairdryers.
The Glass Lounge; See and be seen at the Cape Milner’s swanky new Glass Lounge cocktail and tapas venue offering an elegant, yet relaxing setting in which to enjoy a quiet coffee or classy cocktail catch-up with friends against the backdrop of the majestic Table Mountain.
Inspired by the 1920s Speakeasy Prohibition era with a modern twist, The Glass Lounge is Cape Town’s new place to be seen, rain or shine. With a varied collection of signature cocktails, from Cosmopolitans to Classic Daquiris, single malts, liqueurs and a considered wine list, as well as a range of tasty tapas dishes including truffle & cheese croquettes, jalapeno & cream cheese cigars and trio of beef sliders, The Glass Lounge promises a sincere, sophisticated food experience in glamorous surroundings.
A glass roof shields this plush vintage, yet modern-style venue with splashes of Art Deco influences, offering stunning views of Table Mountain in the day and a romantic starry roof at night.
2 On Milner; Breakfast and dinner incorporating fresh ingredients and stylish presentation are served at 2 On Milner with its international and local menus offering both elegant and casual dishes to suit your taste.
Continental and hot buffet breakfasts including fresh fruit, freshly baked breads, pastries, cheese and cereals, as well as eggs to order are served in relaxing surroundings, while dinner is an a la carte affair with a set selection of starters, mains and desserts.
Whether your visit is business or leisure, The Cape Milner offers all the facilities required to make it an enjoyable one. For business travellers, there is complimentary WiFi access (terms & conditions apply). Conferencing facilities are also available.
Guests can enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the pool deck, a quick workout at the in-house gym or a quiet cocktail in the chic Glass Lounge.
Undercover and off-street parking is available, currency exchange facilities and a complimentary courtesy shuttle service to the Cape Town city centre and V&A.
- Undercover and off street parking
- 24 hour Reception services
- Baby sitting facilities
- Business centre
- Complimentary courtesy shuttle service to the “CBD” and “Waterfront”.
- (This the service is only available between 08h00-17h00. )
- Currency exchange facilities
- Disabled facilities
- In-House Gym
- Spacious lounge areas
- Swimming pool
- Wireless internet connectivity
No Spa and Wellness facilities are on site. but that being said there are numerous day spas in the area and in-room spa services can be arranged.
There is a in house gym, perfect for those morning after the night before.
- VAT at 14%
- Mini bar
- Unspecified transfers
- Activities not specified.